Our standard rate for work between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday for a qualified, insured tradesperson is £35.00 an hour plus VAT, with an initial charge for the first hour or part thereof of £60.00 plus VAT. Outside these hours it is £86.00 plus VAT.
- 1 hour minimum charge on hourly rate work, then in 15 minute units
- We do not charge for call-out, travel time, fuel, parking or phone call costs
- Payment must be made in full upon receipt of invoice by credit/debit card (our chip & pin machines provide a secure method) or cash
- Materials are charged at Trade Prices with no mark up and are subject to VAT
- Material collection for non-stock items is kept to a minimum and will not exceed 45 minutes of the current hourly rate for that trade
- We do not surcharge for credit card payments
- We carry out all work in accordance with our Standard Terms of Business which may be found here
- Payment should be made either on completion of the job, or monthly where the job is a long term one
- Cash payments to be made directly to the engineer
- We accept all major credit and debit card payments
Please note that we must be given safe, clear, uninterrupted access to carry out the work. Where we have to carry out work to allow this access then a further charge based upon time taken will be made.
We carry out credit checks in advance of commencing work. By asking us to do the work you are authorising such checks. In the event of such a check being unsatisfactory we will invite you to pay on a pro forma basis or not carry out the work.
We will not:
- Overcharge customers under any circumstances
- Talk customers into any work that is not needed or carry out any unnecessary work
- Charge for any wasted or unnecessary time when undertaking your work
- Charge for excessive time spent collecting materials
- Charge for breaks or non-work related phone calls